3 Peaks Challenge
26 June - 28 June
Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland are working with our partner Global Adventure Challenges to bring you this fantastic opportunity. A chance to sign up for the challenge of a lifetime and raise funds for your local Hospice at Home charity.
From the scenic Glen Nevis Valley to the picturesque Snowdonia National Park, join us for one all mighty trekking challenge as we take on the UK’s giants on this classic 3 Peaks Challenge! We’ll take on Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Mount Snowdon (1,085m) and aim to summit all three in a total trekking time of 15 hours or less. You’ll climb around 3,050 meters and have walked approx. 40km, so grit and determination are vital to completing this fast paced challenge. It’s no wonder this challenge is the most highly regarded trekking challenge in the UK.
Please click here for brochure for more information and full day details.
- All travel is in private buses – pick up from Glasgow, travel in between mountains and drop off in Chester
- Meals – dinner in Fort William Day 1, breakfast at accommodation at Fort William Day 2, breakfast in Llanberis Day 3
- Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew
- Comprehensive first aid /medical kit
- Complimentary energy bars, fruit, tea and coffee (and drinking water) at the foot of each mountain
Get Signed Up!
- Option A – Registration Fee £75 + Min Sponsorship £760 (of which some of this is used to pay the event costs)
- Option B – Registration Fee £75 + Self Funding £380 (no minimum sponsorship target)
We have three dates available for this fantastic challenge:
Visit www.globaladventurechallenges.com to find out more about the organiser
Or call 01244 676 454