Festive Raffle 2021
18 August - 9 December£10 – £20
Festive Raffle 2021
You can make a difference by supporting our raffle.
Every ticket you buy will help provide further care and comfort to local patients, families and carers in the home.
May we thank you in anticipation for your support and wish good luck to all!!
Prizes kindly donated by local companies:
- One night’s accommodation at either Askham Hall or Queen’s Head plus dinner for two at Allium, including wine pairing, Askham Hall
- Cheese hamper containing 4 hard cheese portions with oat cakes and chutney. Appleby Creamery
- Charcuterie & cheese hamper, Stonehouse Smokery
- Coffee hamper, John Watt and Son Coffee House
- Claire’s Handmade Giftset, Food, Glorious Food
- Gift set, Eunice and Blue Goats Milk Soap
- Gift set, Cumbrian Tea
- £40 voucher, Alex Serves Sushi
- £20 voucher, The fruit and veg box company
Tickets £2 each.
How to enter
- Add the number of raffle tickets below to your basket and proceed to checkout
- Enter your details
- Pay by debit card
We will then enter your details onto the ticket stubs and send you your tickets in the post as receipt of purchase.
Prefer to enter by post?
If you’d prefer to receive printed raffle tickets to complete yourself rather than entering online, we can send you your books by post. Just fill in our contact us form, including your postal address and we will send two raffle ticket books straight to you. Please don’t forget to ask family and friends if they’d like to buy some too.
What happens next?
The online closing date is Wednesday 8th December 2021 and the draw happens on Thursday 9th December 2021. After the draw we’ll contact you if you’re one of our lucky winners.
Promoter: Julie Anne Blundell, Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland,
Fundraising Department, Valley Court, Barras Lane, Dalston, Cumbria, CA5 7NY
Registered with Carlisle City Council, Licence Number SL0123
Registered in England and Wales Charity No 1095708
Not for sale to or by anyone under 16 years of age.