Gifts for Giving
15 November @ 3:00 pm - 30 November @ 1:30 pm
Do your Christmas Shopping with us this year!
Items include Vouchers, Luxury Hampers, Handmade Items and Festive items, kindly donated by charity supporters and local businesses.
The auction will go live on Sunday 15th November at 3pm and will be open until Monday 30th November at 1.30pm.
How To Bid
1. Visit our auction at givergy.uk/giftsforgiving and click ‘silent auction items’
2. To bid, select an item, enter your amount and then click ‘Place Bid’. Use the ‘Max Bid’ function and the system will bid for you up to the amount entered.
3. Register your details and then ‘Confirm Your Bid’.
4. Receive outbid text notifications and bid again!
How will I get my item(s)?
Once the auction has finished, all winning bidders will be notified via email. Item lots can either be:
- Collected from the Hospice at Home Office, Valley Court, Barras Lane, Dalston, Cumbria, CA5 7NY from Wednesday 2nd December until Wednesday 16th December. The office is open Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm. Please bring a copy of your winning bid notification email, and have a note of the lot number to hand. If a friend is collecting on your behalf they must have a copy of your winning bid notification email.
- Posted to the winning bidder. If you require this option please forward your winning bid notification email to email@example.com and confirm the delivery address. If your item(s) has been bought as a gift we can post it directly to the recipient if you wish. Please advise us of this in your email. A gift note will be included in the parcel indicating who has bought the item(s) for the recipient. Your item(s) will be weighed and you will be advised of a postage cost, which is to be paid over the phone using a credit or debit card. The item(s) will then be sent out in due course.
For some items, the winning bidder may receive an e-voucher to claim their lot. This will be clearly advised in the auction lot description if applicable, and therefore the above options will not apply. The e-voucher will be issued to the winner once the auction has finished.
Some items cannot be posted, for more information on this please check the item description. These items must be collected from the office.
All winning bidders should collect their item or request postage no later than Wednesday 16th December 2020 please.
Every winning bid will make a huge difference to the lives of patients and families who are cared for by Hospice at Home. Thank you.
For queries please email our fundraising team or call 01768 210719
We will be sharing posts on our social media pages and website throughout this time,
if you are able to share these with your friends, family and colleagues it would be much appreciated.
Thank you in anticipation for your support