- This event has passed.
London to Paris Cycle
1 June - 5 June
One event on 1st June 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 20th July 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 10th August 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on 14th September 2022 at 12:00 am
Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland are working with our partner Global Adventure Challenges to bring you this fantastic opportunity. A chance to sign up for the challenge of a lifetime and raise funds for your local Hospice at Home charity.
Please click here for brochure for more information and full day details.
- One way ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- One way Eurostar ticket from Paris to London
- Lunch on day 1, breakfast, lunch and dinner on days 2, 3 and 4, and breakfast on day 5
- All accommodation with the exception of the evening prior to the start of the challenge
- Refreshment stops including water, fruit, and a variety of snacks/energy bars/cereal bars every 15-20 miles cycled approx.
- Vehicles for back up and support
- Route markers or cycle guides
- English-speaking guides
- Mechanic support. Basic spare bike parts will be taken but please note, we cannot cater for every eventuality, therefore it is vital that participants ensure that their bike is in full working order and in good condition. You will be billed for any spare parts used in repairing your bike.
Get Signed Up!
- Option A – Registration Fee £125 + Min Sponsorship £1,640 (of which some of this is used to pay the event costs)
- Option B – Registration Fee £125 + Self Funding £820 (no minimum sponsorship target)
We have many dates available for this challenge:
1st – 5th June 2022 – Register for this date here
20th – 24th July 2022 – Register for this date here
10th – 14th August 2022- Register for this date here
14th – 18th September 2022- Register for this date here
7th – 11th June 2023 – Register for this date here
9th – 13th August 2023 – Register for this date here
13th – 17th September 2023 – Register for this date here
- Option A – Registration Fee £125 + Min Sponsorship £1,690 (of which some of this is used to pay the event costs)
- Option B – Registration Fee £125 + Self Funding £845 (no minimum sponsorship target)
Visit www.globaladventurechallenges.com to find out more about the organiser
Or call 01244 676 454