Postponed – Step Up To The Plate – Second Course
4 JulyFree – £30
This event has been postponed. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
We challenge you to walk with us this summer and celebrate all things Cumbrian in aid of Hospice at Home on
Saturday 4th July 2020
Featuring a range of local eateries, the walk will offer samples of Cumbrian delicacies along the route to accompany the breath taking views in our local countryside.
Approx. Distance: 8.5 (Greenhead – Lanercost) or 20 Miles (Greenhead – Carlisle)
Difficulty level: Moderate
Registration Fee: Adult £30, Junior (11-17 years) £10, Under 11 Free
Fundraising Aim: £75 for Adults
Supported by a range of local businesses and local eateries, the walk will offer:
- Samples of Cumbrian delicacies along the route
- Breath taking views
- A free t-shirt, water bottle and badge
- Marshalled check points throughout the route
- Transport to start point from Carlisle
- Return transport to Carlisle if required
- Treats and hydration stations for your four legged friends
- A grab and go breakfast station, hot meal and a well earned celebratory drink
For more information about the walk please CLICK HERE
As a local charity, you can be certain that all proceeds raised from the event go directly towards vital hospice care and support within your local community.
Children under the age of 18 can take part but must be accompanied by an adult over 18. Children under 11 are free.
Kindly sponsored by:
Click here to see further Terms and Conditions.