The nursing service provides free expert, individualised nursing care 365 days of the year to local people during end of life.
Members of the nursing team have expertise in providing palliative care which includes physical, psychological and emotional support, in the following ways:
- By supporting family members and carers to continue to care for the patient.
- By providing care to enable family members and carers to have time to themselves.
- By providing nursing care at the end of life.
You could also consider organising a fundraising event and Sponsor a Nurse as a group.
Simple ways to fundraise:
- Cake sale
- Dress down day
- Auction or raffle a days annual leave
- Quiz night
- Race night / Ball.
To get a fundraising guide or to find out about how we can help you fundraise, contact the fundraising team on 01768 210719, or email email@example.com
In recognition of your support and kindness a special certificate of appreciation will be forwarded, on behalf of our future patients to thank all you for going the extra mile. With everyone’s help you will be making an importance difference to our local community who are enduring difficult times.
Thank you from everyone at Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland.
If you are supporting this appeal through a business..
As a business there are many ways you can donate and numerous more benefits for your organisation.
How your business can benefit:
- A strong connection with a recognisable local charity, close to people’s hearts.
- A certificate of your participation to display.
- A great opportunity to engage your staff and increase moral with additional fundraising for Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland.
- An occasion to fulfil your internal corporate social responsibility objectives, enhancing your position as a socially responsible company.
We will provide you with the ‘1 Night of 365’ logo for use on your website or marketing materials. Your business name can also be featured on our social media sites.
For more information contact Barry Maxey