As a Charity we rely on the kindness and generosity of our local community. Although we receive some funding from the NHS, we need to raise over 80% of our running costs in order to ensure that this vital help is available when needed and remains free of charge to patients and their families.
There are many ways that members of our community support Hospice at Home:
- Attending an event – We offer a full and varied events calendar, with occasions organised throughout our area.
- With a cash gift – We receive donations, grants and ‘in memory’ collections.
- Giving unwanted items to our shops – We are given excellent quality donated goods to sell at our Shops.
- Organising an event – We work with local individuals, businesses and organisations to support their events in aid of Hospice at Home.
- Volunteering time – We offer many volunteering opportunities within our Clinical Services, Shops, Office Reception, Fundraising Office, and at events.
- Taking part in a Challenge event – We support anyone wishing to take on a challenge or sponsored event.
- Leaving a lasting gift – We receive Legacy gifts, from those wishing to leave a lasting memory in their wills.
- Making a regular contribution – We are pledged funds via payroll giving and regular giving agreements and have a Lottery
- Corporate Support – We have an active Business Partners Scheme and welcome support from charity partnerships.
- Raising Awareness on Social Media—We are active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and encourage supporters to engage with us.