I am aware that the organisers and their employees and volunteers cannot be held responsible for any personal injury, accident, loss, damage or public liability. I can confirm I am in reasonable health and fitness.
I have pledged to use my best endeavours to raise £250 in sponsorship funds and donations for the charity in order to participate in the Great North Run.
It is a legal requirement under the Charity Act 1992 for you to agree to the fundraising terms listed below.
I agree that I will;
1. Use my best endeavours to raise at least £250 in sponsorship monies and donations for Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland in order to participate in the challenge and that I will send them to The Fundraising Department.
2. Keep details of the names and addresses of and amounts donated or pledged by all donors, and provide such details to the organisers of Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland on request.
3. Send details of how the money was raised, including all sponsorship forms, no later than the event date, or when requested by the organisers.
4. Ensure that all cheques and other forms of donation are made payable to Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland and not me personally.
5. Not raise funds by carrying out house to house collections.
6. Not collect in any public place without first obtaining a collector’s licence from the local authority.
7. Not collect on private property (including shops, pubs etc) without first obtaining the permission of the owner.
8. Not organise any raffle or lottery without first contacting Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland and seeking approval for all promotional materials and tickets etc, used.
9. Advise the organisers in advance of putting on any public event.
10. Not reproduce any of the charity or Great North Run logos.
11. Not do anything to bring Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland into disrepute.
Your Registration Fee receipt, sponsorship forms, your free T-shirt/vest and fundraising guide will be sent within one week of registration.