Volunteering for us
Would you like to become one of our amazing retail volunteers at our new Shop in Keswick?
Could you help with general duties contributing to the running of this exciting retail opportunity?
Are you someone who wants to make a difference and has:
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Good organisational skills and able to follow instructions
- Work well as part of a team.
- Reliability and flexibility essential
- Positive and friendly attitude
These can be agreed but generally we ask that you are able to give a minimum of 4 hours per week on a rota system.
The Hospice at Home Shops are vital to generate funds and all profits raised are used to provide patient care and support to families and carers within the home.
If you would like more detail about this role, please contact Julie Blundell 01768 210719