Our team of community volunteers work in many ways. Importantly they act as ambassadors for the charity in their own community letting others know about the work we do. There are many other ways that they help too. We always welcome people who might be able to spare some time to help within their own community and it’s always good to have people who we can call when needed to help out on Flag Days, to sell raffle tickets, to man a stall at events or to help out on administrative tasks.
Could you help us raise funds and vital awareness out in the local community?
We are looking for volunteers at the below events
- 27th April – Morrison’s Bag Pack
- 31st May – Bag Pack in B&M’s Penrith
- 7th June – Bag Pack at ASDA Kingstown, Carlisle
- 29th June – Bag Pack at Cranstons food hall Penrith
- 28th September – Grand Raffle sale at Booth’s Penrith
- 26th October – Bag Pack at Morrison’s Penrith
- 23rd November – Bag Pack at Tesco’s Carlisle
If you are able to help, please call James on 01768 210719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.