Make your donations go further with Gift Aid
Through the Government’s Gift Aid scheme, Hospice at Home can claim an additional 25p for every £1 you donate. So if you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase the value of your donations to us by 25%, at no extra cost to yourself!
Simply fill in your details below and tick the box to confirm your taxpayer status.
We will use the details provided to update your record and to process your donations to us. Please note: Hospice at Home can only claim Gift Aid if you provide your full first name, surname and home address.
Please note that by making this Gift Aid declaration you are confirming that:
• You are donating your own money and the funds have not come from anyone else including family members or from an office or bucket collection;
• The money you are donating is not the proceeds from sales of goods or services or the sale of tickets;
• You have not received something in return for this donation such as an entry ticket to an event or a raffle ticket.
Please notify the Charity if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.