Sponsor a Nurse
Sponsoring a Nurse for one night is an opportunity to make a huge difference.
With a donation of £167, you will be helping ensure that care and support are available for patients and their families today, tomorrow and into the future.
The nursing service provides free expert, individualised nursing care 365 days of the year to local people during end of life.
Members of the nursing team have expertise in providing palliative care, which includes physical, psychological and emotional support, in the following ways:
- By supporting family members and carers to continue to care for the patient.
- By providing care to enable family members and carers to have time to themselves.
- By providing nursing care at the end of life.
Are you struggling to find the perfect present for the person who has everything or would you like to buy something different for your loved ones this year? If so please consider Sponsoring a Nurse as a gift to your loved one.
You choose which gift you would like to give, we then send a special gift card which you can then send on to your loved one.
If you are supporting this appeal through a Business.....
As a business there are many ways you can donate and numerous benefits for your organisation:
- A strong connection with a recognisable local charity, close to people’s hearts.
- A certificate of your participation to display.
- A great opportunity to engage your staff and increase moral with additional fundraising for Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland.
- An occasion to fulfil your internal corporate social responsibility objectives, enhancing your position as a socially responsible company.
For more information contact Julie Blundell on 01768 210719 or email email@example.com
Sponsor a Nurse with Friends and Family
You could also consider organising a fundraising event and Sponsor a Nurse as a group.
Simple ways to fundraise:
- Cake sale
- Dress down day
- Quiz night
- Race night / Ball.
To get a fundraising guide or to find out how we can help you fundraise, please contact the Fundraising Team on 01768 210719, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In recognition of your support and kindness, a special certificate of appreciation will be forwarded, on behalf of our future patients to thank all you for going the extra mile. With everyone’s help you will be making an importance difference to our local community who are enduring difficult times.
Thank you from everyone at Hospice at Home Carlisle and North Lakeland.
By becoming a Regular Giver today you will be helping future members of our community who are enduring difficult times receive vital end of life care within their home.