Organise your own Skydive
Are you thinking of doing a Sky Dive? Could you Sky Dive for Hospice at Home and raise funds for this vital local Charity?
"A Skydive is something I've always wanted to do. When I heard about jumping for Hospice at Home it motivated me to 'take the leap' and book one."
An adrenaline rush with a difference.
The tandem skydive is the most popular of all skydives – perfect for the newbie adrenaline junkie, as you’ll be strapped to a fully qualified instructor who does all the work, leaving you to enjoy the view!
A skydive might be something you’ve had on your bucket list for a while. When people decide it’s finally time to take the jump, they often choose to raise some money for charity at the same time.
How much do I have to fundraise?
- If you choose to pay for the jump yourself, there is no minimum fundraising target. Every penny will help.
- Or, many choose to sign up for a charity skydive. This means your skydive won’t cost you a penny as long as you raise a minimum set amount. The funds you will need to raise depend on the drop zone you choose.
How we'll support you
- Our events team will support you all the way, from your initial welcome pack through to congratulating you on your achievement.
- We’ll send you regular ideas and fundraising updates to make sure you have the very best experience.
- You will also receive a personalised fundraising pack with a Hospice at Home t-shirt and sponsorship forms.